Admission Procedure and Requirements
- Photocopy of Birth Certificate
- Photocopy of Baptismal Certificate
- Report Card
- Good Moral Certificate
- 2 pcs. ID picture (1 x 1), 2 pcs. (2 x2)
- Medical Certificate and Immunisation Record
- Parent’s Marriage Contract (if available)
For Foreign students
- Photocopy of passport
- Photocopy of Alien Certificate
- Present all the requirements to the Administrative Staff at the Front Desk.
- Secure an application form and accomplish it completely. Submit the same form for evaluation.
- Pay the testing fee to the Cashier.
- Present the receipt to Administrative Staff for schedule of entrance exam.
- On the day of the exam, present the examination permit to the examiner. Interview follows immediately after the test.
- Result of evaluation will be released after 3 days from the day of exam/interview.
- Successful applicants will be issued “Permit to Enroll”
- Present the said permit upon enrollment for official registration.
ADMISSION PROGRAM POLICY
- General Policy - Enrollment in Sacred Heart School means that the students and their parents fully subscribe without reservations to all policies, rules and regulations of the school.
- Specific Policies
Admission of New Students
- Selection for admission is based on entrance test results, report card, and interviews.
- Students applying for admission must comply with all the ADMISSION REQUIREMENT.
- New students for Grade Six will be admitted provided their grades in English, Math and Science are satisfactory (80% and above)
- Enrollment for those students who qualify is on a “FIRST COME FIRST SERVED BASIS.”
- Transferees will be classified as regular students upon enrollment in Sacred Heart School.
PROPOSED LEVEL AND AGE STARTING SCHOOL YEAR 2019 (modified by DEPED)
Toddler: 1.8 by August
Junior Nursery: 2 by August
Senior Nursery: 3 by August
Pre-Kindergarten: 4 by August
Kinder: 5 by August